Hi Friends

I am kalyan facing a problem that I forget his system administrator password. so I am not able to access his system. Please suggest me how can remove administrator password. & create new user password without system format.
Thanks
Kalyan Singh

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

There is no Microsoft supported way to retrieve a password or change a password in Windows when the password has been forgotten without a password reset disk.

You will have to search online for password reset tools. There are many to download for free. These tools are generally packaged in the form of an ISO that you burn to a CD. When you boot to this CD, a smal Linux OS runs and the password reset tool is available.

If there are no user-accessible accounts with administrator privileges, then you will have to reinstall the system. I don't know of any way to change the administrator account password without logging in as the administrator directly. However, if a user-accessible account has administrator privileges, then they can do anything needed with the system, other than chaning the administrator account password...

give him a call and get the password

problem that I forget his system administrator password. so I am not able to access his system

problem that I forget his system administrator password. so I am not able to access his system

If you have physical access to the windows host, then you need a tool like the one included in the hiren cd for a windows admin password change. It's pretty painless. Boot the CD, run the tool, select your windows install location, select the id you want to reset.

Without physical access, you can't do anything.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.