I have three domain controllers running 2003 Enterprise
DC1 " master" , DC2 " GC" , DC3
I updated the schema " Windows 2008 R2" on DC1 using adprep32.exe /forestprep and adprep32.exe /domainprep
when I run schupgr on DC1 give me everything successful upgrade to 47 etc..
when I run the same command on DC2 or DC3 I get
SSPI Bind succeeded
Current Schema Version is 47
ERROR: Cannot obtain schema version to upgrade to: 1
everything seems to work okay no replication errors or nothing its just I ran it and I see the error and now its bothering me , read many KB couldn't get into a clear answer especially the winnt32.exe KBS.