Hello everyone, not sure i'm in the right forum, new here :) Having problems getting sound on certain avi files palying though wmp10. I down loaded few films and when ever theres a file with Audio Codec : Nero Digital Audio Decoder i never get any sound! I am a novice and in the dark about all this, but if anyone could help i would be very greatful..

Kevin

Hello everyone, not sure i'm in the right forum, new here :) Having problems getting sound on certain avi files palying though wmp10. I down loaded few films and when ever theres a file with Audio Codec : Nero Digital Audio Decoder i never get any sound! I am a novice and in the dark about all this, but if anyone could help i would be very greatful..

Kevin

Hi Kevin. Welcome to Daniweb!
All you need is to install codecs on your computer. for example K-Lite Codec Pack, it's free and you can easily download it from the internet. hope it helps you. good luck!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.