Anyone knows hot to solve my problem. I can't acces my drive in c, d, and e. (drive partition). When I clicked it, it was stated, " This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact you system administrator. It was happened about three days ago when i unpurposely clicke an exe file from the internet. Could it be my computer hit by the virus? Now, my computer has many users account. Hope you understand what I mean. Sorry for my bad English. Iam Indonesian. Thank you very much

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You said your computer has many users accounts. Try to log on Administrator's account.

Also, try booting into safe mode, and run some industrial-strength virus/malware scanners on the system. It does seem like you have been pwnd, and it is likely some sort of "ransom-ware". Can you boot the system and run your web browser?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.