Hey guys,

When I create a file on the server and i login with an account called engineer and try to delete the file it says access denied make sure it's not in use or is write protected. I have the ntfs permissions set. I tried with administrator account and same thing happened. I can delete it off of the server but not over the network.

any clue?

Hey guys,

I figured it out. I'm such a noob... I shouldn't be flaunting my MCSE title just yet =/. I had to do it through Manage Your Server. Thanks anyways!

hi
i logged on to the computer with holder of the administrator account..
in order to secure the installation files just i right clicked on the c:/ drive and i selected sharing and security option... in that i selected user account and i denied all the options and clicked ok.. now i am unable to log on to the computer even with administrator account.... Access is denied for alll the accounts... any one can solve this problem..?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.