Do any body know, how to retrieve Produck Key from windows 10 after upgrading it?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Are you sure it isn't using the same product key that your old Windows OS used? Have you looked in the registry?

@ rubberman, Yes the old Windows OS and Windows 10's product key is different, I did retrieve the win 10 product key by using a Sofware and it gave me this: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM- But the problem is that, all upgraded product key of win 10 are same. According to expert, Microsoft keeped their unique registration key information to somewhere in Motherboard. That I couldn't retrieve.
Well, If someone could then pls share the retrievel process :)

If it is on the MB, then it is likely stored in the BIOS flash area. There are tools on the web that can read that data, but it may be encrypted as well, in which case you are SOL.

Yes it may  stored in the BIOS flash area, And Thank you     for your informatin. Well, Have a great day :) 
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.