I Wanted To Know The Amt Of Used Up Space But Then I Met With A Problem...
I Wnet Through My Properties Then It Showed Me A Free Space Of 12 Gb Out Of 19 Gb And When I Just Went Through All The Folderws In That Drive It Came Upto Just 5gb Of Used Space I Even Turned On Hidden Folders Cant Find Where That 2 Gb Is Uused Up...same Is Te Case With Other Drive Too..i Am In Short Of 8 Gb This Way..

Hi Spaceboyz87, revealing hidden folders does not reveal ALL hidden folders and files, also if your machine is an OEM (pre-installed) a fair portion of your hard drive is partitioned and unaccessable. Unless you are one of the more knowledgeable IT 'Geeks' (no offence meant). Out of my league anyway. But it still seems quite a large portion of your hard drive is unnacounted for. Try running a Check Disk/Scan Disk via properties/tools and then defrag the drive. You could also do a Disk Clean Up via properties. Hopefully increasing free space. Hope I have been of some help,
Eamonn.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.