i have 3 drives C E @ F. in drive C there was the low disk space.To prevent it i mistakenly deleted the drive E with all data and expand it to C. after this i came to know that i have deleted all my important data with drive. how can i recover now in window 10.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Unfortunately, now thay you have expanded C into the deleted partition you are likely out of luck. For the future I suggest you do regular backups of your files, especilly the important ones, to external media. Personally, I keep two external hard drives. I back up all changed files to drive-A once a week. I do the same from drive-A to drive-B once a month. It doesn't take a lot of time and it has saved my bacon several times.

If you have lost C drive of own system that means you have lost an important part of Windows OS. Now if you want to recover c drive and deleted Windows data then Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is best option for you. Using this tool you can recover deleted Windows partitions and Windows data items such as file, folder, image, audio, video and much more.

This tool is very simple to operate and provide solution without any error message. You can run this tool in all version of Windows OS including Windows 10. Get full detail about this software visit http://www.windowsdata.recoveryfiles.org/windows-10-data-recovery.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.