:?: Running win xp home on compaq presariosr1110nx. had to do a recover due to problems with cd/dvd combo. now whenever i open a new site on line i get the following message "..cannot find import;dll may be missing,corrupt,orr wrong version file"rtl70.bpl",error 126"
ran ccleaner and various other reg edit ware to no availe:mad:
checked other sites for dll error messages..no help, any one have any suggestions/ideas??
thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by wslyh

:?: Running win xp home on compaq presariosr1110nx. had to do a recover due to problems with cd/dvd combo. now whenever i open a new site on line i get the following message "..cannot find import;dll may be missing,corrupt,orr wrong version file"rtl70.bpl",error 126"
ran ccleaner and various other reg edit ware to no availe:mad:
checked other sites for dll error messages..no help, any one have any suggestions/ideas??
thanks

Try this link:

http://www.grendelproject.nl/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=26

ok....went there and registered. first time there so i'm guessing i need to download somesoftware??

ok....went there and registered. first time there so i'm guessing i need to download somesoftware??

:mrgreen: OK..never mind..got it. found where i could down load the needed rtl70.bpl file. thanks for the tip..i added that site to my favorites and i will probably go back in the future.

:mrgreen: OK..never mind..got it. found where i could down load the needed rtl70.bpl file. thanks for the tip..i added that site to my favorites and i will probably go back in the future.

I am having the exact same problem on my computer, and noticed in your chat that you found a place where you could download this file. Would you mind sharing this information with me? I hope not since this could be the answer to my problem.

Thanks for the consideration.

rrbteach

I just went to DLL-files.com, and they did not have the file there. Besides that, they said that DLL files need to end in .dll format, yet this file is "rtl70.bpi". Any suggestions?

no problemo...just go to DLL-files.com and follow their directions...glad to help.
i must be off

I just went to DLL-files.com and could not find the file I wanted. Beside, they said that all DLL files end in the .dll format. How can I get the file I need from this web site? Any suggestions? Do you know what the .dll file name is that I need?

Thanks,

rrbteach

OOOPS! sorry....i can't read very well when i have my eyes open!! i seem to have lost the site some where in my long list of favorites...but...if you go to major geeks.com and go to the software forum they have a discussion about the same problem and THE SOLUTION....i think this is where i got my info about the correct procedure....hope this helps.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.