We have a two small office locations with a total of 4 computers. We are looking for a way to make some security changes in the office in an inexpensive way.
What we would like to do is:
- Allow only the chrome brower to be active
- restrict browsing ability to only allowed websites
- Allow access to a folder on the desktop with pertanent files they need
- remote control access for logging in and assisting when the need arises
- disable installation of any software
- disable dowloading from any browser
Any thoughts on this would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
We privously used the chrome profile account settings and that worked until they took it away and stopped supporting it.
we have used teamviewer for remote desktop but since we have 6 computers they started limiting sessions to 5 minutes.