In order to resolve a problem whereby Microsoft keeps updating my video driver (which works) with a newer version that is crippled, I installed the Windows 10 Creator's Update. So far it
- Reset driver update back to auto (I had disabled it)
- Re-enabled OneDrive (I had disabled that as well)
- Re-installed the shitty video driver (screen rotate no longer works)
- Disabled my Trend Micro anti-virus
- Left me with a Windows.old folder which I am having fun trying to delete
I'll post more problems as I find them.