simrim1 0 Newbie Poster

Hello Everybody,
Hope you will be fine and in best of your health. I want a solution of one very very critical problem in the IE explorer 6 SP1. When I open any web page sometimes it opens and sometimes it doesn't open. When it doesn't open IE top right icon keeps on revolving but there is no activity on the net i.e. no downloading. When I close it and open a new window by clicking the IE Desktop icon and again give the same address then it opens it. Furthermore when i click any link on the page it doesn't open the link. When I copy the address of that lick and open a new IE window then paste the address it opens that page. In Short everytime When I have to open a link on any page I have to open a new window of IE myself (i.e. by clicking IE icon on Desktop or on Quick launch bar). Now trick is when uninstall this IE 6 SP1 and come back to IE 5.01 SP4 it works properly. Because I am using Visual Studio.NET 2003. it is necessery to have IE6 SP1. Ore more thing when I install IE6 SP1 and I open a window of IE it gives one message about the compatibility. I know what does it mean. But I want to get rid of it. Please help me.
Regards.