I use Ad-aware to remove spy ware. I quarantined my computer yesterday and now I'm getting a RUNDLL Loading Error every time I log on to MS XP. The error reads: "Loading Error C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\Bridge.dll The specified module could not be found." What must I do to stop this RUNDLL Loading Error message?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I use Ad-aware to remove spy ware. I quarantined my computer yesterday and now I'm getting a RUNDLL Loading Error every time I log on to MS XP. The error reads: "Loading Error C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\Bridge.dll The specified module could not be found." What must I do to stop this RUNDLL Loading Error message?

please send by e-mail the solution of this problem.

There are numerous discussions of 'BRIDGE.DLL' error messages which relate to Spyware or Spyware removal in the "Security" section of the forum.

You should read those first, as your answer may already be there. This question should really be put in that Forum anyway. I'll close this discussion off, and invite you both to repost your concerns in that forum section should you not find the answer you need there.

Here are some Forum search results to start you off:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/search.php?searchid=60103

Thank you for joining us, and welcome aboard.

Hi I am having a rundll error whenever i start my computer
the message shows"There was a problem starting winxam32.rom
The specified module could not be found" Each time when i start my computer this window appears and i have no choice but to click ok.
There are no other problems in my computer all the games,softwares,downloads are perfect.But i am afraid whether my computer is affected by virus by this.
I think it may have come when i was downloading some games....please tell me a solution for my problem...

That would be malware.
==download hijackthis: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download5554.html
-copy it to a new FOLDER placed either alongside your program files or on your desktop and then...
-in that folder start HijackThis by dclicking the .exe
-CLOSE ALL OTHER APPLICATIONS and any open windows including the explorer window containing HijackThis.
-click the Scan and Save a Logfile button. Post the log here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.