hello
Any information on removing this is welcomed i have tried so many things so many antivirus spybots and many things that i don't even want to name it i have even erased some files from the registry and nothing happens if anybody can give me a little help with this

running 98 se and xp for my badluck

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Every time I start up my windows vista at the bottom Blank Page- Windo keeps coming up. i don't understand why or what it is. I would like to remove it as it is annoying

Every time I start up my windows vista at the bottom Blank Page- Windo keeps coming up. i don't understand why or what it is. I would like to remove it as it is annoying

you really need to explain you problem a litter better than that , thanks
did you scan computer for viruses

I have windows vista basic (no windows 7)and cannot remove aboutblank....anyone know how to do this? Tried "aboutblank" sites already....no luck so far....thanks...JDM

I have windows vista basic (no windows 7)and cannot remove aboutblank....anyone know how to do this? Tried "aboutblank" sites already....no luck so far....thanks...JDM

hi,download hijackthis and install and do a scan and post log in next post
http://majorgeeks.com/Trend_Micro_HijackThis_d5554.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.