Hello to all

I have a Windows 2000 server edition with ability to print via a MAC type printer. Now I want to upgrade to Windows XP. But there is problem, because, Windows(xp) hasn´t got this ability. I use win2000 only for that printer. I searched for a windows service for XP, which would work with it, but no luck.

Can someone help me?
The printer cost to much to replace it. And the win2000 is almost not usable and I don´t want a win2003, because I sometime use this computer it for internet browsing.

Short...
Where can I find something to be able to print from Windows XP to a Macintosh type printer. :?:

Hello to all

I have a Windows 2000 server edition with ability to print via a MAC type printer. Now I want to upgrade to Windows XP. But there is problem, because, Windows(xp) hasn´t got this ability. I use win2000 only for that printer. I searched for a windows service for XP, which would work with it, but no luck.

Can someone help me?
The printer cost to much to replace it. And the win2000 is almost not usable and I don´t want a win2003, because I sometime use this computer it for internet browsing.

Short...
Where can I find something to be able to print from Windows XP to a Macintosh type printer. :?:

When you are adding Mac printer to your XP machine use postscript driver, even if printer is not postscript.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.