I have a few problem on my PC

1. There is a game where I have been playing but today when I tried to log in it give me the message as "HKMJ caused an access violation in ......exe at 0x00000024.

2. I have downloaded the free AVG anti virus software and tried installing but every when I click set up, the same message "SETUP caused an access violation in SETUP.EXE at 0x00000024" and not able to install.

3. I also have the same problem with "about: blank" and had tried using the methods I have read on the forum but it does not work.

Would appreciate if someone could help

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sounds like viruses/spyware and your on Windows 98 right?

Have got the same problem with the AVG installation. Did you eventually solve it??

I have a few problem on my PC

1. There is a game where I have been playing but today when I tried to log in it give me the message as "HKMJ caused an access violation in ......exe at 0x00000024.

2. I have downloaded the free AVG anti virus software and tried installing but every when I click set up, the same message "SETUP caused an access violation in SETUP.EXE at 0x00000024" and not able to install.

3. I also have the same problem with "about: blank" and had tried using the methods I have read on the forum but it does not work.

Would appreciate if someone could help

Thanks

wardsb,

Please post your question in it's own thread; we have a policy against members posting their questions in another member's thread.

Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.