Everytime i try to shutdown my pc, i get a message telling me to end task explorer.exe in windows xp. Anyone know a solution to this?
- Does this happen when running in safe mode?
- When did it start happening?
- Had you added/changed/removed anything in the system just prior to the problem's appearance?
- Are there any errors or messages in your event logs which might pont to the problem?
- Does this happen only after using certain programs?
- Have you tried individually disabling all unnecessary background applications (AIM, MSN Messenger, Anti-virus programs, etc.) before shutting down?
- Have you used Windows Update to make sure you have the latest patches/fixes/updates installed?
Actually, it happens when after playing games such as thirdteen
Are there any errors or messages in your event logs which might pont to the problem?
Again- check your event logs for possible clues. You can do this by using the Event Viewer in your Administative Tools menu.