My computer will not allow me to click on certain things. When it comes up with a hand to click on something 8 out of 10 times it will not allow me to click on this. Especially when sending through hotmail. Someone suggested to me to redownload IE and I did that and it did not correct the problem. I have updated my virus scan and have scaned for any new viruses, nothing was found. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time. E

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I starting to think the best solution is here .!!like so many others have said .If I were having problems with IE i would use Firefox.
www.mozilla.com

I agree, it's better give it a day and you will never go back to IE well you will sometimes but, you will like it so much you will never swicth back. Give it a shot what do you have to lose you can always uninstall firefox/mozilla and come back to IE.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.