Thanks everyone !! Time to take machine to town I guess , wish i had more input and guidence , but i will say this site seem`s cool if your an advanced pc operator . Ever need a master electricians advice or troubleshooting guidence lets talk !!!!!!!! ZAPPPPPPP im outa here :lol:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I don't want anyone to feel like this site is exclusively for experienced computer users. Perhaps I could offer some assistance?

Actually, it's supposed to be a site for beginners since what we really want to do is help those in need. I'd offer all the help I can give... :)

Thanks everyone !! Time to take machine to town I guess , wish i had more input and guidence , but i will say this site seem`s cool if your an advanced pc operator . Ever need a master electricians advice or troubleshooting guidence lets talk !!!!!!!! ZAPPPPPPP im outa here :lol:

I just read through all you previsious and you were giving a lot of advice and guidence and links to sites for Drivers for you computer ,the install of the drivers is up to you ,as we can't reach out and touch your keyboard ,and yes you do need some computer knowledge to Browse websites and download the drivers ,and install them .
Also you started 3 different threads and were not the last responder in any of them,meaning we don't know if the advice given helped or not .
Maybe time to go to town and Pay someone 50or60 dollars to fix it for you !
Have a nice trip to town :) Or tells us what is wrong and why you can't seem to get the video drivers installed .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.