ok here is my dilemma

I use Firefox 2.0.0.6. I recently upgraded. And i use Zone Alarm Security Suite i also recently upgraded . I use Win XP

And for the life of me whenever i go to this site http://dv.ouou.com/
The video i'm trying to see only lets me see 2 seconds of the video at 10min intervals. In other words the video jumps from 10 min to 20 min to 40 min....

Is this unique to this site or is it something to do with my computer?
And also notice that now that i go on youtube. and click on the link for the video it doesn't start automatically anymore , the video goes directly to replay as if i had watch the video already. And then when i click play the video cuts off at about 1/4 of the way in.

It seems like i'm just having a lot of video related problems as of late. I also noticed that when on a blog or forum, and a person gives out a link for youtube. I get pure gibberish (nonsense text) and not the video i'm supposed to get. .

If there is someone else with this problem please post and give your solution if you have any.
Thank you
Much appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

All These People Viewing this thread and no one is respongding !

It's either no one but me have this problem or no one knows the solution.
Or no one cares......

:(

All These People Viewing this thread and no one is respongding !

It's either no one but me have this problem or no one knows the solution.
Or no one cares......

:(

i don't have an answer ,but it jumps for me also ,with firefox,and IE 6.
slow server perhaps

I've got a gig and a half of RAM with similar prob. It's them I suspect. I tried watching, but got 5 secs of action and 30 secs of loading.
Giddyup

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.