I need help to restore myself as an administrator on my computer I have been knock off an I'm now a guess an can't locate my files.HELP ME PLEASE!!!:confused:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

please provide more details and explain your problem in proper english

my computer has change from administrator acount to guess account and now I have lost all my files because i can't get back to being administrator

If this is windows, you somehow logged in a second time as a guest.

Use the shutdown entry on the start button to log out of the guest account.

The computer should then start up again in the administrator account.

Hello, I still cannot get my computer to go back to Administrator,I have tried all I could and my p.c. is still in Guest mode,I NEED HELP or I have to put it in the shop. I have lost all my files and I can't download because I am not an Administrator.

Hello, I still cannot get my computer to go back to Administrator,I have tried all I could and my p.c. is still in Guest mode,I NEED HELP or I have to put it in the shop. I have lost all my files and I can't download because I am not an Administrator.

Reboot computer ,hitting f8 until you get the option to go into safe ,go into safe mode ,choose administrator and go to control panel and create a new user with admin rights ,as for why it happened and if you actually lost all you data im not sure!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.