Probably not the correct way, but if you drag the pic to your desktop and drop it there it will ask you to save it before you add it to your active desktop. select yes, save it then it will ask you if you would like to add it now, select no and your set. Im sure there is a better way, but this works fine.
Dragging and dropping to the desktop is the easiest method, I was prompted to choose a destination and was able to save it wherever I wanted and give it a name. A message popped up saying "This Active Desktop item already exists. You need to delete the existing item..." etc, but ignore that and you will see that it saved just fine wherever you told it to.
How can i save embedded pictures in Outlook 2007 when it only gives the option Copy.
I hope someone can advise.
OK. I found a way to get a jpeg image of your embedded image without doing a screen capture.
1. Right click on the embedded picture and click on copy.
2. Right click on your DESKTOP (in a blank area of your desktop of course!) and click Paste.
3. The "Active Desktop" dialog box will come up telling you that you need to save the picture in order to do this. So you just click Yes to continue.
4. Windows now (and FINALLY) brings up the missing Save As dialog box we've all been looking for! So save the .jpg picture wherever you want.
5. It will now ask you if you want to add the "Active Desktop item to your desktop." Just click "No" to this as you most likely don't need a copy there since you already saved the picture where you want it.
Hope this helps!
P.S. Just noticed someone already posted a version of this soln. Sorry!
Steps above didn't work for me. I use Outlook 2007 on Windows 7. I installed Mozilla Thunderbird and added a Gmail account. So now I forward my Outlook emails to this account, open them in Thunderbird and then the drag and drop works. Cheers.
OK here is the answer that works and is so simple. I couldn't save any pictures that came to me in my Outlook Express E-Mails. I have a Yahoo E-Mail account. I just forwarded the E-Mail from Outlook Express to my Yahoo E-Mail account. There I opened the E-Mail and now here comes the easy part. I RIGHT CLICKED ON THE PICTURE AND CLICKED "SAVE IMAGE AS..." to my picture folder. I opened up my picture folder and there it was. Free for me to do whatever I wanted to do with it. You can cut it, copy it, drag it your choice. Now how simple is that. I know there will be some people that read this and don't have a Yahoo E-Mail account and be wondering what they can do. For those of you that don't have a Yahoo E-Mail account, CREATE ONE. HAVE A NICE DAY
Here are the step you need to take to save the Embedded Image
At first You need to copy the embedded image and Then.....
paste into an image editor like Paint or Photoshop. All Windows users have Paint on their machine (under Programs | Accessories). Open up the image editor to a blank image then paste.
And then You can save in Your Drive.
i am a student of diploma in electronics and telecomm
can anyone suggest me projects related to the below domains:-
electrical and electronics