my icon at the bottom right of my cmputer when i left or right click on it, it opens up the website antivirgear.com and wants me download it but you have got to pay to download it. Please help

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

my icon at the bottom right of my cmputer when i left or right click on it, it opens up the website antivirgear.com and wants me download it but you have got to pay to download it. Please help

what you have spyware on you computer,go to the link provided and at the top middle of the page download and install and update and run and delete everything they find ,spybot search and destroy and AD-Aware persional

i have tryed tryed what you said it does not work please help

this is a before and after off the icon

Yes, its a virus. Do not buy it or they will steal your credit card details and install more viruses.

Run a scan using adaware and spybot and remove it

i have tryed all the softwares but still the icon is still there please help

you need to actually remove it using the softwares.

Do you know of a tool called HijackThis?

i have done the removal insructions and it works! its gone ! thanks alot guys thanks for the advice

:)

Great!!

does any of use no how to speed up the keyboard speed everytime i type its as if i have to type slower so that all the word comes up

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.