Or not. Most people have paid for subscriptions and removal is not an option. Besides that, Norton should be uninstalled before using the removal tool.
If it is Norton's firewall, it can be configured to block/allow software.

Can you tell me how to configure Norton to correct this problem

I do not use Norton and wouldn't recommend anyone else use it either, so I am unable to assist.

Hi,I also having a problem with IE. check your connection settings.
Tools->Internet Options->Connections->Lan Settings.

Hi,I also having a problem with IE. check your connection settings.
Tools->Internet Options->Connections->Lan Settings.

So if you are having problems, start your own thread please. Do not post just to spam your link.

but I have this problem for IE yet, yahoo messenger not work too, but opera & mozilla are OK..

Tools->Internet Options->Connections->Lan Settings

Malware's can change your internet settings if you are using administrative rights.

Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections -> Lan Settings and disable the proxy settings. Also, after doing this, its a good idea if you reset your internet explorer by going to Tools-> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Reset.

SNIP

I did these 2 steps dear "Dedra" but...
finaly restored my windows..

ive done almost changing all of the setting but it doesnt work..
SOLUTION:
instead of formatting my windows os, ill try to make another account on my computer for experimenting hoping that the internet explorer and google crome would work.. after doing so, i was so very happy that this two browser work great.

hahaha thanx my friends ..me too had the same problem hahaha i searched that isue and found the solution from here with your assistance hahah..thanx guys... it was a small trick .. got to internet option>select connection > lan setting > uncheck all >ok .........hahaha check your browsr works proprly.. it was amazing

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.