All of my software worked fine, but as I update for new version it no longer connects to the internet.
I have made exceptions in my firewall and my Symantec malware protection (several times, meaning that I took them off the exception list and put them back in again). I have reset my winsock, I have tried running programs as an administrator. I have tried connecting on multiple networks. Nothing has any effect.
The two programs that this is happening to are Ebay Blackthorne (a storefront manager for companies with and Ebay presence) and Gran Paradiso, the alpha testing version for the next Firefox. At first I thought it was a software issue, but when these two independent packages both came up with the same problem I became suspicious.
Anything anyone can suggest..please!