I am looking for a dedicated server for game servers. I know of the planet but they dont meet the needs I want. I would like a few data centres in the Canada and the USA well accross North America. I would like them to hve a control panel like cortex. Coprtex is a control panel that has images of games so at a click of a button it installs the server for you. Could you please list DATA CENTRES NOT RESELLERS below. Please have them have a control panel or something that installs games on the fly. Also how many 64 player servers can a dedicated server host with these specs

Dual P4 2.8GHz Xeon CPUs
2048MB DDR RAM
2x36GB 15k RPM SCSI HDDs
2000 Premium Bandwidth
Private VLAN
100Mbps Uplink

Some Of The Games Would Be

America's Army: Special Forces
Battlefield 1942*
Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome*
Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII*
Battlefield 2 (unranked)
Battlefield Vietnam*
Call of Duty*
Call of Duty - United Offensive*
Counter-Strike**
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Desert Combat Final*
Half-Life
Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
Halo
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Spearhead
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Breakthrough
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Natural Selection
Return to Castle Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory*
Soldier of Fortune II*
Team Fortress Classic
Unreal Tournament 2003
Unreal Tournament 2004

All The Help The Greatest. But I would really like the info on Data Centres That offer The Control Panel For Games That Install And Uninstall Games On The Fly. Please list the company name and link below.

Thank You

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

That is related to the planet. I want something not related to them

Currently there are no other datacenters that offer this feature, however if you are interested in renting the server, then renting the game control panel, there are several options. You may want to look on www.webhostingtalk.com for more details regarding available hosts...

personally I have an EEGP2.8 and have had no issues from insomnia365. :lol:

*edit* just a side note, let me know if you find other datacenters that offer the 15k hard drives.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.