Hi everyone

Am new to this so please bear with me

I noticed this project suggestion the sit. I really find it interesting as I am about to work on a project titled Embedded VPNs. The idea of the project is almost the same as the one suggested. I was wondering if anyone can help me with any details on how to go about a project such as this, (ie, maybe how the project proposal would look like and maybe step on how to tackle the project).

I am really stuck on how to go about this project so please help if you can.

Below is the project I saw.

Thanks
kruso

Quote:
Quoted by Arati
Hi Vinayak,
As a matter of fact,i do,have'nt yet decided how to work on it,its titled ,'VPN user Authentication in a heterogenous networking environment' this basically deals with comparison between IPsec and SSL based on Linux and Windows taking into account,Active directory,Kerberos and Tacacs+
see if ya like it.
take care,
Arati.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Not entirely sure what you're asking there. Are you wanting to do VPN using devices that run embedded OSes? :confused:

Not entirely sure what you're asking there. Are you wanting to do VPN using devices that run embedded OSes? :confused:

hi alc6379
thanks for your reply

I have actually decided to do the other project "VPN user Authentication in a heterogeneous networking environment"
This basically deals with comparison between IPsec and SSL based on Linux and Windows taking into account, Active directory, Kerberos and Tacacs+

I will most likely use some devices that run embedded OSes - Yes

Any suggestions are welcome

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.