Dear All,

My system is windows 7 professional. From today my internet is not working. LAN connection is fine. Wireless also fine. I use internet through my university LAN. I have dual boot with Win XP, when i boot to Win XP, internet is working fine. When i change the network cable to another Win 7 PC also working fine. I checked all places, everywhere working fine. Recently i install Chinese antivirus program "360" (www.360.cn) and it has another programs and always connecting to the internet. I thought that the problem from those software, and I uninstalled. But problem is remaining. Can anyone help me to solve this. I am posting this the same PC and same network connection, but using Win XP. If I boot Win 7, internet is not working. Please help me.
Thanks

Contributors
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by rubberman

So, WinXP works, Win7 does not, correct? If so, then check your network settings for TCP/IP to make sure you are getting a proper DHCP address from the school's network infrastructure, or has a valid static IP address. Look at the XP network settings that work, and make sure your Win7 settings are the same.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.