Start New Discussion within our Networking Community

I have been doing everything correctly. I knew I was, I setup networking with Windows2000 long before home group and I knew what I was doing.

The problem is, I can access the shared folder under an Administrator account only without any problems. When I try to access under a Standard Account, I get the
0x80070035 error. I did a search for 0x80070035 error when trying to access folder with standard account and I don't come across anything related to standard account issue. This brings me to one question, could it be Norton ?

Try it, I've seen more trouble caused than solved by Norton's. I mentioned permissions earlier, and when it comes into that realm, Norton's in paranoid.

The problem is, I can access the shared folder under an Administrator account only without any problems. When I try to access under a Standard Account

Did you grant the appropriate Share/NTFS permissions on that resource to the "standard account"

Thanks, what do you mean by finally, as though "sheesh, idiot figured it out" ? :)

"sheesh, idiot figured it out" ? :)

LOL, Not at all Siberian. You have to understand that it can be frustrating on this side trying to help out when I dont have the PCs in front of me so there is a sense of accomplishment once the issue is resolved.

i have dell inspiron laptop i have to instal window xp serviec pack 2 laptop want to driver all plz give me acureid driver give me

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.