computer networking and wed design

Hello am impressed to have u now i just want to learn about networking and web design

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hello and welcome. it appears that you are a new member..

Hello am impressed to have u now i just want to learn about networking and web design

If you have a question about computer networking and/or web design, you should go ahead and post a specific question in the appropriate forum category.

What JorgeM said. If you want general information, then visit our friends Google and Wikipedia.

i want to start career in networking . which certification i do first

The easiest Networking certification to start with in my opinion is CompTIA's Network+ cert.

In all honesty, certs really don't mean much. You need hands-on experience. Start with a home network, study, and then apply as an entry-level network operations staff person at a mid to large size company. There is a big need for network operations staff these days. Get your field experience, and then use that to leverage better positions, either at the company you would then be working for, or others that need people with your experience and knowledge.

Yes I would agree that certs are almost useless. The most important thing is experience.

I kept up with certifications between 1998-2005. In my case the only thing I got out of certs were part time teaching jobs which worked out well. With regard to traditional work, not so much. I have been on many interview panels overs the years. I've never hired a paper certified applicant. They have never been able to pass the interviews.

this is my number (08022964564) if you really want to know networking

this is my number (08022964564)

and to think most people think of themself as #1

I know we have to give the benfit of the dought ,but so many frist time posters who don't have a specific question, go no where !!

let me want to know which country you are? then only i can suggest you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.