my internet only works after i do a system restore, does anyone know what might be causing this problem?

Recommended Answers

What kind of computer and operating system are you running?

Jump to Post

my internet only works after i do a system restor

What happens after you do the system restore? if works for how long? what event occurs for it to stop working? did you recently install anything?

Jump to Post

All 7 Replies

What kind of computer and operating system are you running?

its an emachine desktop. it has windows 7 home premium

my internet only works after i do a system restor

What happens after you do the system restore? if works for how long? what event occurs for it to stop working? did you recently install anything?

i am not really sure what happens, nor how long it works. usally when i wake up in the morning.. it aint working anymore.. before i go to sleep it is fine.. but when i wake up it has the yellow triangle.. and after the restart, only thing that is changed is that starts working again.. i am not sure what is going on.

it has not messed up in a while. i think i might know what was ging wrong. i have a wireless router, and an extender, i am pluged into the extender with a ethernet cord, and the internet was going in an out, it has not gone out for a while now. so i think that was the problem. ty for your help. very nice people here..

well, check back with us if you encounter additional issues or have other questions..

ty very much. i will if i have any more questions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.