Ok here we go

I have 3 Active Internet Connection here in my Internet Cafe.
I have one DSL (wired) & two broadband Internet Connection all of the 3 is connected in 3 Router and 24 Port Gigabit Switch Hub With the IP Address 192.168.0.1 for DSL and 192.168.0.2 Broadband 1 & 192.168.0.3 for Broadband 3...

In my current set-up i use Netsetman as switcher to change or choose from 3 Live Internet Connection available in my Network via Gateway Changing.

I'm not aiming to Combine these 3 Internet Connection my GOAL is to use them ALL in a SINGLE PC at once and in a separate ways on a single Station/PC

lets say the
192.168.0.1 is for GAMING
192.168.0.2 is for Browsing
192.168.0.3 for Downloading

My question is would it be possible to TARGET the BROWSER e.g. Fire Fox, Chrome to use 192.168.0.3 (Browsing Connection) via Proxy or what possible setting?

while my GAMES will use the 192.168.0.1 (Gaming Connection) so that if my customers will stream videos from youtube my gamers customer will not be affected or LAGING...

and for the third purpose Downloading if is it possible to TARGET the uTorrent or other Torrent Application to use the 192.168.0.2 as for DOWNLODING CONNECTION...

My Operating System is Microsoft Windows XP SP3

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.