Hi,

I have a wired Dlink router/Phone adapter (DVG 1402S/L). Offlate am having issues with this router. I've two laptops connected to this router. If one laptop is on, the router is working fine. But when a request comes from a second m/c, the router shuts down and restarts itself. and then onwards it'll boot up and restart in a loop. Also I a VOIP phone connected to this router. So when the call comes in, (which is synonymous to a second request) the router crashes. I'm not getting any help from the DLink support as they just asked me to restart the router and nothing more than that. But it doesnot help.

Can somebody help me out here.

Hi,

I have a wired Dlink router/Phone adapter (DVG 1402S/L). Offlate am having issues with this router. I've two laptops connected to this router. If one laptop is on, the router is working fine. But when a request comes from a second m/c, the router shuts down and restarts itself. and then onwards it'll boot up and restart in a loop. Also I a VOIP phone connected to this router. So when the call comes in, (which is synonymous to a second request) the router crashes. I'm not getting any help from the DLink support as they just asked me to restart the router and nothing more than that. But it doesnot help.

Can somebody help me out here.

See if there is a firmware update for your router on the dlink support website. It might solve your problem:cool:
If it doesn't work i'd take it back and get it repalced and say that your are not happy with the support they have given.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.