I got Acer Aspire 5570 Laptop when I try to connect it to the Wireless network I find that the signal is very low and after some time I find the length is very good but it gives me a message that connection limited or no connectivity

anyone can suggest anything to solve this problem

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Check your firewall and security setting...ie WEP/WAP make sure you've the network key to be able connect also make sure your part of the right workgroup.

I got Acer Aspire 5570 Laptop when I try to connect it to the Wireless network I find that the signal is very low and after some time I find the length is very good but it gives me a message that connection limited or no connectivity

anyone can suggest anything to solve this problem

I have an Acer Aspire 5570 running Windows Vista Home 32 Bit. I had a similar issue with my wireless connection where my signal strength would only reach between 50% and 60%. I spent hours troubleshooting my router and the wireless settings on my laptop. I even installed an old external wireless card that I had from my old laptop. When I used this card, I got a good constanst signal immediately so I knew it had to be the internal card itself. I ended up changing to a different channel on my wireless card's advanced settings and now I am at 99% signal strength. Also check the wireless settings on both the router and the card to determine if it transmits over B, G, or A. I made changes in my router to broadcast only on wireless G and this helped a great deal as well.

hello!
I got a cheapy crappy acer aspire 5570 last may
I have problems with my key board and mouse
they dont work
I tryed with a wireless mouse and works

I also is have been a month showing a blue sreen
do you if exist and file that I can down load so I can makes it work

thank you

i have a acer 5570z and when i try to connect to my home network wirelessly it almost immediately fails, please help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.