hello,
i am a final year IT student.. we are asked to do a project in network security.. and no further sub topics were given.. i am in need of a project topic which is feasible and can be finished within 3 months duration.. i dont want any topic realted to firewall implementation
i'll be very thankful if u can suggest me a good topic..
thanks in advance..
anu.

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

What about IP and network spoofing, DNS attacks and DDoS?

DDoS and zombie bots would be a good topic.

Hi,my Name IS MAhendra Kumar, from Malaysia. Im been asked to do a final year project regarding on networking security.I have no idea what topic am I suppost to do regarding on networking.

Can you please help me what kind of network security that can use for my final year project?PLZ???

TQ

I think database security will be a good topic

As it has got the sub divisions with many axamples

hello
im 3rd year sutudent in I.T. i need your help if you have any pject about anything and you think its ok for 3rd year plz send me.
i need something is to do dats al thank you
reguards saqib

commented: Perhaps you could learn to type properly as your project. It would help. -4

hi

hello,
i am a final year IT student.. we are asked to do a project in network security.. and no further sub topics were given.. i am in need of a project topic which is feasible and can be finished within 3 months duration.. i dont want any topic realted to firewall implementation
i'll be very thankful if u can suggest me a good topic..
thanks in advance..
anu.

hallo,i'm final year student in Networking course..I asked to do final year project..anybody have idea for my project??thanks

If this specific post doesn't do it for you. Something on this blog will.

well. this forum seems to have no problem bumping 5 year old threads. :)

You can choose topics related to DNS Server...... it's very challenging............Spoof Detection for preventing Dos Attacks against DNS Servers...............All the best.........

Anusha Isaacraj

hi, I want to do the project in Intrusion detection by using A priori algorithm. what language should i choose for implementation. I want the guidance on this project.

steignography

hey people..could you please suggest me a couple of projects,networking based for my final year of telecom engineering bachelors??

you can contact me on <snip>

thanks in advance

how to choose project papers?

hiiii
here sheetal n sakshi would request u minor project on networking, kindly guide us n will be highly oblized if supported. thank you.

I think you should program a network filter that sends all "need a project" traffic to a null device.

hi,dis is final year student of IT...pls send any network security projects...as early as possible...

commented: lame -2

Hi I'm Avijit....Can u help me with some topic on final yr project on networking and network scurity with the needed information websites..........thank you.........

i am final year B-tech student. i have a project on "network configuration using VLAN and dynamic routing". I need your help if u have this project then send me this project.

i'll be very thankful if u send me the project very quickly.

commented: Lazy -3

I have another idea: do your homework yourself.

well what about showing a ring topology network?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.