Hello everyone,

I can't seem to connect to the internet at the library. At first the connection worked, then the connection stopped. I have been able to find the following while trouble-shooting:

a daigram shows me my laptop connection has an exclamation point while the labrary connection is fine, showing a strong connection. I also found one suggestion - to check communication device for bridged settings as I may need to disable the bridge or reconfigure. How can i do this? If you have anyother suggestions, please let me know. I am new at this, everything looks complecated to me. please help! I already tried troubleshooting through the network trouble-shooter but this didn't work.:sad:

when you are in the library go to control panel then your network connections right click on your wireless connection and click repair.

Also go to properties then wireless networks - advanced and make sure a check mark is in Any available network.

get this and run it also.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.