Greetings,
I have a problem finding an appropriate LCD for my Sony VAIO FX140. While doing some research, mainly on eBay, I found LCD SCREEN FOR SONY VAIO PCG-GR250P, PCG-883L, HP OmniBook 4150 Laptop 14.1" LCD Screen and 14.1" LCD Laptop Screen LG model LP141X1. Now, can anyone tell me, which of thoese models would fit my VAIO ocg fx140 model????
I would be very apreciated if someone would give me hinest response.

Thanks,

Peter

Theres a ton of models that will cross with yours.. Stay away from the GRX 15 " screen.. Will work but the screw mounting holes are a different configuration.. Any FX series screen will fit your laptop. If you cant find one let me Know I most likely have one here. Is yours Broken physically? We can fix these if they arent cracked or smashed. Ken www.ikenfixit.com]

Can last remark about 15 GRX screen You have 14.1 still any FX 14.1 will work

i got a sony vaio vgn-n120g...the lcd has some black marks and some of the areas has stripes/lines.. so im looking for a replacement 4 my lcd i guess it is 15.4 size..do u hav any idea where i could get it and the estimate cost for everythig. im in los angeles CA..can you help me??

I had the same promblem with my Sony Vaio PCG 6G4L
so i pluged in a outside scren and it worked.

a week later it does not work HELP ME!!:'(
it just stas blank

i got a sony vaio vgn-n120g...the lcd has some black marks and some of the areas has stripes/lines.. so im looking for a replacement 4 my lcd i guess it is 15.4 size..do u hav any idea where i could get it and the estimate cost for everythig. im in los angeles CA..can you help me??

try going to a small owned compay

NOT BEST BUY OR CIRQUT CITY

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.