Nanci252 0 Light Poster

Hi, Acer Aspire, Win7, standard stuff. Installed a Kodak ESP C310 on the IBM NetVista computer yesterday... and selected USB connecting. That machine cannot 'do' wireless.

Now, I'd like to attach my laptop to the printer (and use their disk to install) But This Time, I want to select Wireless for the laptop - which is good at wireless devices.
Can this be done ? Or have I fouled it all by making USB the printer's first idea of how we want to 'talk'
to it ??

I personally do not like kodak's support area (on site)....have encountered it before and finding the
answer is extremely difficult since it gives you a ton of stuff, but no filters to knock down the useless
vs. the helpful.
Took Five download tries just to use their disk to Install it on ONE machine. Might face that again on
whole nuther laptop machine.
It's more a question of whether I'd 'confuse' the Printer's brain, more so than confusing the computers.

Thanks for any ideas.
Nanci

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.