Hi,

I am planinng to Errand and Concierge business and my website will be major link between my customers and me. This is how I planned my website to work:

1. Customer visits my website and want to order certain type of Errand service, lets say buying/delivering groceries. First thing he does is that he needs to do is to fill out errand simple form where he will leave contact details (name/surname, paypal email address, mobile phone number, type of service etc).

2. When I receive all this info from simple form on my email, my task is to send him URL via email which will lead my customer to his paypal account where he will immediately see two items in his order summary (for example one is "shopping groceries in amount of Eur 45.30" and the second one is "errand service per hour Eur 20.00" and total amount of these two items is Eur 65.30).

3. So, after customer pays via paypal this order summary I am starting my engines and straight to the grocerie store to complete my task:)

Now, I don't have any problems with steps 1. and 3. my problem is in step 2. because I am not sure how can I generate this URL which should lead customer to his paypal account and automatically show him order summary which will always contain two items:

1.) type of errand service
2.) price of the errand service per hour (Eur 20.00)

This is how I planned it work, if you perhaps have any better suggestions they are all welcome because I want to my errand website simple for use and efficient by using simple "booking" form any PayPal integration.

Any help is appreciated and many hanks in advance for prompt replys!

Cheers,
Adi:)

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Now, I don't have any problems with steps 1. and 3. my problem is in step 2. because I am not sure how can I generate this URL which should lead customer to his paypal account and automatically show him order summary which will always contain two items:

You need to create a table that includes a column for:

1.) type of errand service
2.) price of the errand service per hour (Eur 20.00) for the URL 

After that, when a client click on those 2 things it will be part of the checkout sheet.

Once the client submit the sheet, the data will go to the database and the other to PayPal account.

To integrate Paypal you can read this:

https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/howto_overview

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/merchant/wppro/WPProIntegrationSteps-outside

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.