Hi! I need help in deciding the topic for my final year project.. my task is to make multimedia content for education. Software that will be used is Macromedia FLASH.
I need to make an interactive content so i plan to make comp. simulation.
my listed topics are (well, i only need to choose one ^^; ) :
1. Computer Simulation of Computer Hardware Installation.
2. Computer Simulation of Medical Diagnosis.
3. Computer Simulation of Laboratory activities (physics, biotech, etc).
4. Computer Simulation for teaching ethics. (for conversation skills)
the simulation will be scenario-based, except no.3
Cases are pre-determined (limited to several cases with fixed description)
The student will be given the pre-given description. Then he/she will make the hypothesis and implement solution which will be scored.
Action for user are :
- choosing multiple choices
- drop and drag.
- click object (to investigate).
Hmm... my QUESTION is :
Is it possible to create that kind of simulation within 4 - 4.5 months? Is it complicated?
Seeing that I have never done any action-scripting.. ^^;
but i can totally focus on learning this because i don't have any other task to do within that time range.. 6o6;