Hi I am having trouble with my website. ceead.businesscatalyst.com

The latest news module doesnt put the date in initial text capitalization. I would like for the date to have the word in initial text transformation.

<div class="announcement-list" style="text-transform: uppercase;">
<h2 class="post-title"><span id="date{tag_counter}" style="text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; font-family: arial; color: #191818;">{tag_releasedate}</span></h2>
<span style="font-family: arial; font-size: 24px; color: #982728;"><strong> {tag_subject}</strong></span></div>
<div class="post-body" style="margin-top: 10px;"><span style="font-size: 14px; font-family: arial; color: #252525;"> {tag_body,400}</span><br />
</div>
<div style="margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;"><hr color="#909090" size="1" />
</div>

This is the code but it still doesnt put it in initial capitalization

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am not too familiar with what your using, but why don't you just use css like this:
.allcaps { font-variant: small-caps; text-transform: uppercase;}

and put it into the html like this:
<p class="allcaps">This is all caps </p>

Have you tried doing it like that? It seems a bit more effective.

yea i've tried that. Nevertheless, the module doesn't seem to work. I tried building another module and it did took the previous code and worked properly. Thank you. I will have that code in mind for future coding. Thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.