Is it possible to accomplish all tasks (Web Application Development) with Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition that you can with Visual Studio 2005 Professional and Standard Editions (In otherwords I can use Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition or Standard Edition to develop a website System, is it possible to use Team Edition to achieve the same results.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Is it possible to accomplish all tasks (Web Application Development) with Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition

Yes, you should be able to accomplish the same web development tasks that one would find in the Standard or Professional version. If you're working in an "enterprise setting" with many software development roles (eg, GUI developer, business analyst, tester, project manager, etc.), then you'd probably benefit from VS 2005 Team Edition with its collaborative tools. (If you're a hobbyist or part-time developer, you might even do fine with the free versions of VS.)

i believe that:

enterprise includes team + more
team = pro + more
pro + standad + more

even on standard ed. you can do web devel so yeah, i assume so.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.