hello everyone..
i have studied the beginning java, can you please suggest me any small project that will brush up my concepts.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

up to what topic have you learned so far?

Java basics
inheritance
plymorphism
exceptions
swing

You can make a simple vocabulary learning system similar to flashcards. Each card ( item ) has two sides and your program can have features like add cards, test cards, delete cards, etc.

can u please elaborate a bit more and thanks.

make me that game called Snake.

i expect it on my desk first thing in the morning.

You can make a simple vocabulary learning system similar to flashcards. Each card ( item ) has two sides and your program can have features like add cards, test cards, delete cards, etc.

Can you say more on this im really desperate for a project idea

Can you say more on this im really desperate for a project idea

that ís a valid project idea. if we were doing everything for you, it would not be a project, it would more be like a download.

this thread is already marked as solved, so no need to bring it up again. if you really can't find a project idea: take a look at the upper right.
there's an input field with a search button next to it.

search for 'project ideas', and you're bound to find a lot of threads to help you out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.