I have really enjoyed watching and listening to videos on YouTube for many years. But today when I went to the web site I couldn't get any sound when I was trying to listen to Susan Boyle sing. I even tried a Walter Cronkite video and couldn't hear anything. I checked my speakers and they were plugged in and the volume control was 100%. If anyone has any advice on what I should do, please speak up. I downloaded a new version of Adobe Flash Player last night and wonder if that could have caused a problem. I really need to find a way to restore my sound. Any help is greatly appreciated.
JANDA5

Recommended Answers

The best advice I can offer you is that if your computer won't let you hear Susan Boyle sing then DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING and be very grateful indeed.

I'll get me coat...

Jump to Post

All 2 Replies

The best advice I can offer you is that if your computer won't let you hear Susan Boyle sing then DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING and be very grateful indeed.

I'll get me coat...

commented: lol'd +0

Hahah wooooow Dave

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.