I have these items for sale. I'd like to get $75 for the Palm and $150 for the Ipaq.

The Palm comes with a USB cradle/charger, hardcase, and it has a slot for an SD memory card. Also has bluetooth and IR. I think I still have the leather case for this, but I am not sure. If I find it, you can have it. I don't have the software for it, but it can be downloaded from Palm's website.

The Ipaq has Wifi-B, BT, IR, and an SD slot. Comes with a leather belt clip, and USB cradle/charger. It runs Windows Mobile 2003, and uses MS ActiveSync to sync with a PC. This software can be downloaded from MS's website. This can also be used with T-Mobile service. There are a couple small cosmetic issues with this (not on the screen), but it functions perfectly!

Please PM me if you are interested!

I am inquring about the IPAQ. What model is it and what type of shipping and payment arrangements need to be made to acqurie the device?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.