I have been using this program for sometime now without a problem. After downloading again some karaoke songs, I tried to play the program but their is this notification which says- vanBasco's Karaoke Player- Error-A device ID has been used that is out of range for your system.
kindly help me fix the problem.
thank you

I have been trying to find out what happened to the VanBasco site and as I found no information on the net, I got very involved as to finding the history of VanBasco - who started it and when and only found out that the possible founder and creator was David Brady. Nothing on him on the net, the site and download ability at that site, the midi search availability is gone - very mysterious asa no one knows anything. I cannot solve your problem, but would recommend that you download another 2.52 exe. or 2.53 edition ( which I found with difficulty as most sites are attached to VanBasco.com) and I downloaded them for further needs if I have them. I still search for info and again only found this site today.

Anything that you may know would be appreciated. I can send you the 2.52 exe or the 2.53 exe if you want them - if you use them, do not uninstall what you have as certain files will be erased - just execute over.

[email removed]

I have been using this program for sometime now without a problem. After downloading again some karaoke songs, I tried to play the program but their is this notification which says- vanBasco's Karaoke Player- Error-A device ID has been used that is out of range for your system.
kindly help me fix the problem.
thank you

how do i download karaoke tunes

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.