i stumbled upon this random ppc ad site and wasn't sure if anyone has had any luck or experience with them? Copaclick http://www.copaclick.com/ gunna give it a shot, just figured id check for community feedback before jumpin it

-Tim

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Not tried yet that one...

Never heard of them. Their website doesn't look too reputable.

hey quick update .. signed up for copaclick. so far averaging good CPC per day. just wanted to let everyone know. good luck.

I love how someone with the same username (tygo429) posted a thread months and months ago in another webmaster forum saying that they're a happy CopaClick customer. In fact, you've done the same across many forums over the past couple of months. I didn't think the CopaClick website looked all that reputable and I guess I was right. They're spammers.

In fact, I was pretty inclined to think that tygo429 was just spamming his company initially, but I chose not to delete the thread as being obvious spam because I thought it would make a bigger statement to put DaniWeb's SEO to good use and have this thread, along with my comment about it not seeming reputable, rank on the first page for their company name.

We really are a good community, but please don't disgrace the forums and insult my intelligence by posting nonsense that you just ran into this random website. If you want to be a part of our community, you're more than welcome, but please follow our forum rules of not talking about the companies we're associated with so that we can have honest, unbiased real discussions.

hey quick update .. signed up for copaclick. so far averaging good CPC per day. just wanted to let everyone know. good luck.

Did you tried it?

Hello,

I would like to apologize for the posts written by user "tygo429". He was a publisher on our network trying to get referrals by spamming forums across the Internet. We have banned him since we found out about this and will not tolerate any type of spamming in any way.

If anyone has any questions relating to this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

Adam Duflo
CopaClick Support

If you are from the company, it could be nice providing more information about your packages as well as updates in the future.

snapshot,

I have no problem discussing our products and services, but it is against forums rules to discuss sites you are affiliated with. The best thing for you to do is take a look at our website (http://www.copaclick.com/) and learn about it yourself. You can also PM me if you have any specific questions.

Thank you,

Adam Duflo
CopaClick

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.