I have few sites listed in DMOZ doing great in Yahoo.....

I have more sites not listed in DMOZ , Google PR6 which Yahoo refuses to index..
EX. A search for "Alfaintercom" 194 pages in Yahoo refers to that site but the site itself is not listed some of them PR 6 or 7 in Google.
And I have 6 more sites like this one.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If you think the web pages have been banned by Yahoo, I'd be asking myself questions like what I did to raise Google PR that Yahoo dislikes so much.

I must conclude, from what little information you have supplied us with, it appears likely that you probably have participated in some kind of trashy link building strategy. Unfortunately, most of these link popularity boosting strategies are quite difficult to undo.

If you think the web pages have been banned by Yahoo, I'd be asking myself questions like what I did to raise Google PR that Yahoo dislikes so much.

I must conclude, from what little information you have supplied us with, it appears likely that you probably have participated in some kind of trashy link building strategy. Unfortunately, most of these link popularity boosting strategies are quite difficult to undo.

is it meant some internal issues between Google & Yahoo regarding listing a site!!!! amazing !!!!

No, it is meant that each of these two search engines' have some varying ways of ranking web sites and differing tolerances to various link manipulation schemes.

If your site is not getting indexed, i would suggest you to submit your site to digg.com Coz, everybody knows that digg is the most popular bookmarking site and search engine keeps crawling that site.

You are dealing with a "program" here so better follow the rules. You might have been included in the "yahoo dance" (like google dance:D .) Just keep your cool and study further - "what's the fuss all about".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.