Companies today are leveraging networking sites to gain better visibility on the internet as its more user-friendly and cost-effective too.
I too have started using networking sites to get my website or personal known widely..

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Companies today are leveraging networking sites to gain better visibility on the internet as its more user-friendly and cost-effective too.
I too have started using networking sites to get my website or personal known widely..

Social media optimization is also very useful in giving traffic to your site. No hard optimization required for this one but you should also be active always in these networks.

Social media optimization is also very useful in giving traffic to your site. No hard optimization required for this one but you should also be active always in these networks.

Yeah i am agree with you..but we need to understand that through SMO you can not target all the people simultaneously..because you can have reach only those people which are attached with the particular site..and most important It is not mandatory that every one is interested in your product/services.

But in the case of seo ..you can targeted to every one which is interested in that service.product as your website is comes in the picture only when a person search related to your services/product.
So i think that SEO has a far better and big approach

Best tools to get idea about market trends before launching a product or service.

Hiiii

Every day and every moment change Seo overshaowed little bit change so we have to follow that system and Process then u become the best

All the points like media as well as the marketing globes are closely relevant to the SEO tactics and realm actually. The online and offline worlds too have joined with each other already.

I will say that SEO is part of SMO, as far as i can see I will say that internet is also a kind of medium.

Correct me if I am wrong! I will appreciate that!:)

SEO is part of SMO- Can you elaborate this?

Social media is important of SEO

IMO, definitely, it's cheaper to use online social networking for both personal and business use because most of it is usually free.

While personal use is rather simple for anyone, the business functions are underestimated by many. In a social networking site, you can scout out potential customers and target markets with just a few clicks and keystrokes, adding a boost to your usual advertisements and promotional strategies.

It lets you learn about their likes and dislikes, which is tremendous. If you want to fine tune your business, then this is the way to go, whether on a budget or not.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.