Are there any tools that checks for rankings on SERP? Can you share your tools with me?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Try Web CEO. It's a payable software but the free edition does quite some tricks as well. Good luck.

Try Web CEO. It's a payable software but the free edition does quite some tricks as well. Good luck.

Agreed, It is pretty beneficial for doing onpage optimization.

Are there any tools that checks for rankings on SERP? Can you share your tools with me?

if you are using the apache Cpanel you can use Webstats or the awebalizer. I believe there is a third tool I'm forgetting on that Cpanel but it's included in your hosting costs.

I suggest you to check out some plug-ins for FireFox. I have used a few for SERP and SEO,

Well I think its pretty useful for on-page optimization..

Like in seobook you will get many tools which are really great!

I use Allsubmitter and Semonitor. Both of them give possibility to check rankings and to save history.

You are welocme, happy to help:D:D

Yeah. There are plenty of tools available on net to check SERP Ranking, but i believe in only manual check.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.